Skip to main content

Roost is Full!

In the previous post I wrote about my children moving back home.  We had to purchase a 24 x 16 foot shed to store my children's belongings in, plus some of our own.  There just isn't room in a 14 x 70 mobile home for three homes' furniture!  I am going beserk waiting on the shed.  I have a very narrow path right now between the living room and kitchen to get through.  I absolutely cannot wait for that shed to get here.  They called today and said they plan to deliver it next Wednesday.  With today being Wednesday, that means I have to wait a whole week before I can organize things. :-P  I think I shall be a basket case by then!!!!!!  Give me patience, Lord, and give it to me NOW...PLEASE!!!!!!! :-O

Comments

betty said…
LOL, Susan. I can relate. We have furniture all over the place here; will move some things out in a garage sale a few weeks from now. Clutter has been my way of life for the past year, but it never gets any easier. Just rest assured there is an end in sight, even if it is a week away.

betty
Kath said…
Good Morning Susan,I came by way of our AOL old journalers group on FB.I love to read blogs,so I have put you ino my favourites list to follow.I hope you don't mind.......
Well love it does seem cosy at first when the kids have flown the nest,but me I think you are one lucky lady they are back home,even if only for a while.I have missed my four since the day they all left and OH! what I would give to have them back LOL!!!Sorry you are having to wait for the storage shed,it can become frustrating,when we are overcrowded,not just with family, but possesions also.Prayers you can manage until it arrives.Realy enjoyed my read here this morning.Take Care God Bless Kath Motherhen xx
Rjet33 said…
Thanks so much for the comments. It's worth it to me to put up with the clutter to have my kids back, even though I know it is only temporary. Being a wife and Mom is my calling in life. It may not seem like much to a lot of people, but to me, it's everything! :)

Popular posts from this blog

CHRISTmas Miracles Do Happen!~

Our family, tonight, was the recipient of a CHRISTmas Miracle. We were watching TV, the story of Mark David Chapman, the man who shot John Lennon, when we received a knock on our door. It was two of my nephews and a great nephew with two HUGE boxes. I asked them what they were doing, they said, "Delivering your CHRISTmas." It was so unexpected, I didn't know what to say. Nobody really knows the extent of how bad things have been for us lately. We have lived off of boxed mac and cheese mixed with tuna or Rice-A-Roni mixed with a small can of chicken. Some nights, we might have pasta, but without the meat. We have had egg sandwiches and grilled cheese sandwiches. I have actually lost about 8 pounds, which I needed to lose, but I do not recommend doing it this way. I hugged my nephews and told them thank you. They told us Merry CHRISTmas and left. It was just that quick. When I opened the boxes, there were wrapped gifts. I did not have one gift under our tree for either of ...

Pray For Me and/or Hold Good Thoughts For Me!~

I'm the mouse here. I have had a most emotionally draining day and could so use prayers and/or good thoughts. I thank you in advance. Susan

I Want Me Back!~

Graphic courtesy of my friend, Linda (fasttrack58) Conversation between Hubby and me: HUBBY: "Where is my wife? I want my wife back." ME: "I don't know. I want her back too!" Since this thing called menopause has settled into my life, I am so not the sweet humble person people are used to. For several years now I have been "losing" myself. Menopause has made me evil, and the kicker is I really cannot help it. Not only has it changed my personality, but I have the mouth of a sailor. I am sure my minister Father has turned over several times in his grave. Even my own mother has commented on it. I am so not proud of it. It has gotten to where I am afraid to leave my house because I am afraid I will go off on somebody and live to regret it or greatly embarrass myself. My husband went with me a little while back to the vet to pick up one of our animals. I had gone off on the receptionist earlier in the day, but profusely apologized to her late...