Skip to main content

God is so Good!

I'm so excited! After not having insurance for 5 years after I had to quit my job because my new boss did not understand my illness and was always writing me up and my Hubby being laid off for 18 months, he finally landed a job with insurance! It will kick in within 30 days and I will FINALLY be able to have the MRI to prove or disprove the MS diagnosis once and for all! It's been a long 5 years living with an illness without treatment! Not only did he get A job, he got a job with the pay where we needed it to be AND a great benefit package, plus it is the first job in our 34-year marriage he works 1st shift hours and gets the weekends off! God is soooooooooooooo good! Thanks to all who have been helping me pray for these needs!

Comments

Unknown said…
Just had to stop by to let you know how happy I am for you. Having been through the same things I know how stressful it can be. God is good, always comes through for His children. Take care. Love you much.
ADB said…
Very pleased for you. I hope that a diagnosis can now be firmed up, and appropriate treatment applied.

Popular posts from this blog

Still here!~

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Been quite sick for a couple of weeks now. Will be back ASAP good Lord willin' to fill you in on the going's on in our household. Just wanted to pop in long enough to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving and even my friends in the U.K. can use tomorrow as a day to remember what you have to be thankful for. Blessings!~ Susan

Community Photo Challenge-Color

The first image is a photo of me I edited in photobucket. I love how it turned out. I think the black and white photos with just a touch of color are awesome! Had to play around with a few photos to finally get the effect I was going for. This peony turned out to be just the perfect subject growing prettily in my mother-in-law's front yard. Hope you agree. :)

Prayers Needed!~

Tony and his son, Joshua. My brother-in-law, Tony, was in a bad motorcycle accident today. He has multiple injuries and is currently in ICU. Also, I may not be on much for a bit. Am having some health issues of my own. I would ask that you remember me and my family in your prayers as well. Sorry I have been so neglectful of you all lately. I hope to make it up ASAP. Lots of love!~ Susan