Skip to main content

Happy Easter!~

Hubby, Brice, and Carrie looking at the cakes she baked for him. I think his smile is the seal of approval! :)
My baby girl in her Easter dress. Can't believe she will turn 18 next month. Where has the time gone? ::sniff::

Phillip and I-he was my classmate and friend for many years. Now he is my stepuncle. Whoda thunk it? He has colon cancer. Please keep him in your prayers!~


Brice modeling the new outfit we bought him.



Have you ever seen anything so sweet?




Brice found his first Easter egg!~





I think Brice liked his fish the best. He was scared of the blue gorilla, lol.






Brice examing the loot with my daughter, Carrie.







Brice, my great nephew, reaching for his birthday cake that my daughter baked for him. As you can see by the photos, we had a nice Easter. Hope you did too!


















Comments

Linda :) said…
Awwwwwwwwwww everyone looks so nice... :)

Popular posts from this blog

CHRISTmas Miracles Do Happen!~

Our family, tonight, was the recipient of a CHRISTmas Miracle. We were watching TV, the story of Mark David Chapman, the man who shot John Lennon, when we received a knock on our door. It was two of my nephews and a great nephew with two HUGE boxes. I asked them what they were doing, they said, "Delivering your CHRISTmas." It was so unexpected, I didn't know what to say. Nobody really knows the extent of how bad things have been for us lately. We have lived off of boxed mac and cheese mixed with tuna or Rice-A-Roni mixed with a small can of chicken. Some nights, we might have pasta, but without the meat. We have had egg sandwiches and grilled cheese sandwiches. I have actually lost about 8 pounds, which I needed to lose, but I do not recommend doing it this way. I hugged my nephews and told them thank you. They told us Merry CHRISTmas and left. It was just that quick. When I opened the boxes, there were wrapped gifts. I did not have one gift under our tree for either of ...

Pray For Me and/or Hold Good Thoughts For Me!~

I'm the mouse here. I have had a most emotionally draining day and could so use prayers and/or good thoughts. I thank you in advance. Susan

I Want Me Back!~

Graphic courtesy of my friend, Linda (fasttrack58) Conversation between Hubby and me: HUBBY: "Where is my wife? I want my wife back." ME: "I don't know. I want her back too!" Since this thing called menopause has settled into my life, I am so not the sweet humble person people are used to. For several years now I have been "losing" myself. Menopause has made me evil, and the kicker is I really cannot help it. Not only has it changed my personality, but I have the mouth of a sailor. I am sure my minister Father has turned over several times in his grave. Even my own mother has commented on it. I am so not proud of it. It has gotten to where I am afraid to leave my house because I am afraid I will go off on somebody and live to regret it or greatly embarrass myself. My husband went with me a little while back to the vet to pick up one of our animals. I had gone off on the receptionist earlier in the day, but profusely apologized to her late...