Nugget is a tortoiseshell kitten someone just threw away like she was a
piece of garbage. They put her out at my sister-in-law’s house. They
didn’t want her and were looking for a home for her when my Hubby came
home and told me someone had put a kitten out that looked a lot like our
cat Prissie who died from cardiomyopathy in July 2007. I had to go see
her. As soon as I saw her and heard her purring, I knew I just had to
have her. I lost my Simba Kitty, a male Tabby, the Sunday morning
before Halloween 2012. He had hyperthyroidism. I knew before I even
saw this kitten in person I was going to name her Nugget. A voice just
spoke to me and said, “Her name will be Nugget.” When I saw her, I knew
it was a perfect name for her because she has an orange spot between
her ears on top of her head that looks like a gold nugget. I only got
to keep her for a couple of days and then my daughter took her. Her
long-haired black cat, Magick, wasn’t too happy about the new addition.
Hope she will be okay. She is such a sweet little kitten. Sometimes I
really hate people who throw animals away like they are trash. This
has been a post.
Our family, tonight, was the recipient of a CHRISTmas Miracle. We were watching TV, the story of Mark David Chapman, the man who shot John Lennon, when we received a knock on our door. It was two of my nephews and a great nephew with two HUGE boxes. I asked them what they were doing, they said, "Delivering your CHRISTmas." It was so unexpected, I didn't know what to say. Nobody really knows the extent of how bad things have been for us lately. We have lived off of boxed mac and cheese mixed with tuna or Rice-A-Roni mixed with a small can of chicken. Some nights, we might have pasta, but without the meat. We have had egg sandwiches and grilled cheese sandwiches. I have actually lost about 8 pounds, which I needed to lose, but I do not recommend doing it this way. I hugged my nephews and told them thank you. They told us Merry CHRISTmas and left. It was just that quick. When I opened the boxes, there were wrapped gifts. I did not have one gift under our tree for either of ...

Comments