Skip to main content

Community Photo Challenge-Windows

Looking out the diamond-shaped window of my back door at Winter and now Spring. Can't wait for Summer and Fall to complete the seasons through this window.

Happy Spring!

Susan

Comments

MariesImages said…
Nice one Susan!
Glad you joined in again~
Jeanie said…
What a magical view you have through your back door! The trees are framed just perfectly!
Jeanie
Anonymous said…
Love the window shot!
What a great picture. I like that very much. Of course, I think I would rather be in the spring photo! I've had about enough of winter now.
Vicki said…
Susan, what a great view and an excellent idea to shoot this view in all seasons. You will have a lovely series when you're done! Glad you joined in the challenge. :)
NEEDLEWINGS said…
It's absolutely gorgeous! Great concept and framing.

My word verification is scrop..... maybe this is what we should call this. lol
What a fun idea to see the differing seasons. Love the triangle frame of the window too