Skip to main content

Real People-Real Blogs Award




Thank you Missie from http://missiesupsidedownworld.blogspot.com/and Liz (bethjunebug), for passing this wonderful blog award to me! Now, it's my turn to pass it along.

Here are the rules:-
1. Please put the logo on your journal - Real People - Real Blogs.
2. Place a link from the person, from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 if you can.
4. Put the links of those on your journal.
5. Leave a message on their journal to let them know.
6. Put the award on your sidebar/journal.

It was very hard to pick from all the great blogs out there, but I narrowed it down after much hemming and hawing. So, without further adieu, here are my picks:


1. Amy from http://amysaysmeh.blogspot.com/-I picked Amy because she keeps me in stitches with her wit and when I am down she is awesome at giving me advice. She loves animals like I do and was one of the first friends I met in J-Land.

2. Lori from http://lorislaurel.blogspot.com-Lori always keeps us entertained with her busy life. I love hearing about her family, her fur babies, and especially that beautiful new grandbaby!~

3. Helen from http://madcobug-myeverydaylife2.blogspot.com/-I picked Helen because I love her beautiful pictures, she lives in my home state, and she was also one of my first friends in J-Land. She and Ken have had some physical ailments, but they are troopers and keep on keepin' on.

4. Tawnya from http://insanityisntadisease2.blogspot.com/-Tawnya is a new follower of my journal. She has been through some adversity in her life and has faced it with dignity and grace and had the guts to start a new life. I admire her for that. I hope some of you will take the time to visit her and welcome her.

5. Lisa at http://lisa-pleasedonttakelifeforgranted.blogspot.com/-I admire Lisa because she also faces a lot of adversity in her life medically as I do, but she keeps on keeping on. She is an inspiration to me.

6. Liz in Virginia from http://lizzys40something.blogspot.com/Liz has also faced a lot of adversity in her life, but she is a trooper and has come through it. Her blog is an inspiration to me as well. Please check her out!~

7. And last, but certainly not least, I pick Amanda from http://mommyx2ok.blogspot.com/-Amanda is also a follower of my blog. She has faced a lot of adversity in her life also, but she gives God the glory and praise for it anyway. Her political views and mine are a lot a like. Drop by and say hi, won't you?

There are so many other wonderful blogs out there that really deserve to be picked, but I was told the rules are I could only pick seven, so there you have it. There are other followers of my blog who have also faced a lot of adversity in their lives and they very much deserve the award. Hope you will take time to visit each one on my list. They are some amazing people and my life has been enriched just getting to know them.

Merry Christmas!~

Susan

Comments

Helen said…
Thank you Susan. Merry Christmas to you also. I forgot to say that in the email reply. Hugs, Helen
Lisa said…
Oh wow...thank you so very much! This really means so much to me. I sometimes feel as if I'm coming across as "complaining." :o) Well, I do on some days. lol
I will add this award to my blog. Again, Thank you!
Lisa
Lisa said…
I love all of your choices and congrats!!! Merry Christmas!!
Lisa

Popular posts from this blog

Still here!~

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Been quite sick for a couple of weeks now. Will be back ASAP good Lord willin' to fill you in on the going's on in our household. Just wanted to pop in long enough to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving and even my friends in the U.K. can use tomorrow as a day to remember what you have to be thankful for. Blessings!~ Susan

CHRISTmas Miracles Do Happen!~

Our family, tonight, was the recipient of a CHRISTmas Miracle. We were watching TV, the story of Mark David Chapman, the man who shot John Lennon, when we received a knock on our door. It was two of my nephews and a great nephew with two HUGE boxes. I asked them what they were doing, they said, "Delivering your CHRISTmas." It was so unexpected, I didn't know what to say. Nobody really knows the extent of how bad things have been for us lately. We have lived off of boxed mac and cheese mixed with tuna or Rice-A-Roni mixed with a small can of chicken. Some nights, we might have pasta, but without the meat. We have had egg sandwiches and grilled cheese sandwiches. I have actually lost about 8 pounds, which I needed to lose, but I do not recommend doing it this way. I hugged my nephews and told them thank you. They told us Merry CHRISTmas and left. It was just that quick. When I opened the boxes, there were wrapped gifts. I did not have one gift under our tree for either of

Prayers Needed!~

Tony and his son, Joshua. My brother-in-law, Tony, was in a bad motorcycle accident today. He has multiple injuries and is currently in ICU. Also, I may not be on much for a bit. Am having some health issues of my own. I would ask that you remember me and my family in your prayers as well. Sorry I have been so neglectful of you all lately. I hope to make it up ASAP. Lots of love!~ Susan